Brackets For Sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brackets For Sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

I have many, many BRACKETS for sale, write needs, with description and measurements. I will give you a price.

Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
303-774-9246
modelt1912@msn.com

brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 06:08 pm:

Do you have a license plate bracket for a Hall stop/ tail lamp?

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 02:05 pm:

Stephen:

I have some rear license plate brackets but I don't know what a Hall bracket looks like. The picture above is not all the brackets I do have some more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 09:11 pm:

Dave:

I need a steel fellow for a "Ford" 30 x 3 1/2 wheel.

Larry noller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

Dave,
There are pictures of the bracket I need on this forum thread.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/314686.html?1349058681

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 11:38 pm:

Larry Noller:
I hope every thing is going good in MO. I have a lot of 30 x 3 1/2 felloes.

Stephen Heatherly:

I will look I have some of the regular license plate holders shaped like that one but I don't know if I have any with the two holes. I will look tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

Dave:

Would you be able to ship a fellow to me? I need one that has real good notches for the rim, one of mine is worn real bad.

Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration