TT RUNNING BOARD BRACKETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT RUNNING BOARD BRACKETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

Four TT RUNNING BOARD BRACKETS $25.00 Shipping will be determined by your location.

Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Email: modelt1912@msn.com
Phone: 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:34 pm:

Sorry I left out the picture, I will try again.

running board brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan C on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Still have them?
Does anyone know if these will fit a 25 touring? They look the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:55 am:

Bryan I don't think they interchange as they are long ones w/brackets up to frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:57 am:

Passenger car running board supports are not the same as truck - car's supports run full length across the frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:03 am:

I have the ones for a 25 touring for sale, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan C on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 02:18 pm:

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I think I do have truck supports on my 25 then. They look exactly like this but I can tell that they are not original. I now have my body off and when I put pressure on one of these the frame twists. I was actually going to add a support to go from one frame rail to the other.
I think that is what you're saying they should do anyway right?
Bob, how much for yours? Shipping to 04260

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration