TT RUNNING BOARD BRACKETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT RUNNING BOARD BRACKETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

Four TT RUNNING BOARD BRACKETS $25.00 Shipping will be determined by your location.

Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Email: modelt1912@msn.com
Phone: 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, April 15, 2014 - 10:34 pm:

Sorry I left out the picture, I will try again.

running board brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan C on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:40 am:

Still have them?
Does anyone know if these will fit a 25 touring? They look the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:55 am:

Bryan I don't think they interchange as they are long ones w/brackets up to frame

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 09:57 am:

Passenger car running board supports are not the same as truck - car's supports run full length across the frame.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 10:03 am:

I have the ones for a 25 touring for sale, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan C on Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 02:18 pm:

Wow, that makes a lot of sense. I think I do have truck supports on my 25 then. They look exactly like this but I can tell that they are not original. I now have my body off and when I put pressure on one of these the frame twists. I was actually going to add a support to go from one frame rail to the other.
I think that is what you're saying they should do anyway right?
Bob, how much for yours? Shipping to 04260

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Lewis on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 03:47 pm:

Hi Dave, do you still have these running board brackets for sale. I am missing these n our newly acquired 27 tt dump.
Thanks
Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 08:12 pm:

There should also be a strap between at least one pr of TT running board brackets connecting them so you don't flex the frame so hard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 08:25 pm:

What years has that extra "strap". I have had early frames with just the four individual ones.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 09:47 pm:

Tom around here we have lots of 24-27 frames and all that the strap of metal tied w/rivets from one to the other side

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration