Car for Sale: 1910 Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car for Sale: 1910 Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, April 16, 2014 - 04:04 pm:

Reproduction 1909-10 body with buggy rail and top sockets and wood bows. New E&J 466 headlights, new E&J brass side and tail lights, new brass radiator. 6 rivet clamshell rear end and 2 piece drive tube. Early front end with 1 piece spindles, fine thread drag link. 1909-10 steering col. Open valve block #44289 that has been fitted with a model C crank. Rebuilt rods, new pistons, rings and valves are included. Correct early head and timing cover. One piece pan is by Ron Brown. Also included are transmission, splash aprons, tail pipe and muffler, gas tank and all the seat springs. $18,000.00.

Kim Dobbins 1707 265 th. st. Harbor City, CA 90710. 1-310-539-9328 kdmks AT att.net

(Message edited by adminchris on April 16, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Thursday, April 17, 2014 - 07:32 pm:

My God, that's beautiful.....$1.00 only 17 thousand more to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 02:39 am:

I saw it at Bakersfield. Looked like a real bargain for someone who wants an early T. Lots of valuable original parts. I think it would part out for more money, but I sure would like to see it built up into the car it deserves to be. Just my thoughts.
Erik

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 12:40 am:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration