Parts wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Parts wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 12:49 pm:

Becker 12 volt starter or alternator. Aluminum pistons standard or oversize. Working GPS. Band linings. Four rod dippers. Reground cam

Parts to put together a ten year driver motor are considered. Good used is OK.

I have parts to trade or cash to buy. PM me if you think I might be interested. Mail will be answered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, April 18, 2014 - 03:59 pm:

I have a new set of STD aluminum pistons & some NOS Scandis - drop me a note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Gormley on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:00 am:

Paul I have a complete rebuilt motor and tranny out of a 27 that I have listed here. It will save you a bunch of greenbacks versus trying to do it piece meal. Tom 203-405-1893

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 09:43 am:

Shipping would kill me Tom. Oregon coast is a long way from your end of the US.

My intent is a ten year engine for a 16 blacksmith built roadster pickup. The exterior will be left as found, Engine, lights, demoutables and brakes modified for safety and a 50mph top end.

The 16 engine should go to someone restoring to stock. I will be using a 26 engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

I am looking for a rebuilt or new tall radiator
for 25 T Model send price and condition to Bob Davis Phone 580 351 7052 email Davisbovi@aol.com
I am located in Lawton Ok.73507

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration