Need wheel fellow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Need wheel fellow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Sunday, April 20, 2014 - 10:04 pm:

Does anyone have a good 30X3 1/2 demountable steel fellow. I need a "Ford" fellow (20 3/4) that has good bolt holes and good slots for the rim. Need one that has 1/2 tenon holes. Please send a photo if you can. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 02:33 am:

Larry:

I answered you email but I have been having a lot of trouble getting any email to go out. I have lots of 30 X 3 1/2 steel felloes. I will try to get one boxed up and take it to the post office tomorrow and get shipping

felloes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 08:56 am:

Did you mean felloe?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 01:00 pm:

Larry Noller:

Do you by any chance know what rim is going to go on the felloe. I have more than one type of 30 X 3 1/2 felloe. If you don't what rim you are going to use, I will try and send you a picture. By the way I can not send any email right now. I don't know whats wrong but my email simply is not working. I will have to post on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Noller on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 03:41 pm:

Dave;
My rims are Hayes. If you had two good felloes I would take them. Let me know and I will get a check out to you.

Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration