For Sale: Rusty T Chassis, $100, Located in S.E. Wisconsin

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Rusty T Chassis, $100, Located in S.E. Wisconsin
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 01:03 pm:

$100 cash and you have to pick it up by the end of the day this Saturday 4/26.

It has a 1926-1927 rear / drive train with a very early pinion bearing housing. It is a 26-27 frame which looks good but is missing the front fender support brackets (the little "ears"). The brackets were not "cut off" and the frame was not harmed. Whoever removed them removed the rivets, so replacement should be easy. The pan is rusted thru and you will likely discard it.

This is a great start for a cheap speedster, or would be great to do the "mock up" of a body on while you restore a chassis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

I'll take it. I will send you a PM to get contact info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul jacobs on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 04:19 pm:

Found out it is too far for me to drive to get it. I am backing out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 12:06 pm:

As of this morning, it's still for sale.

I guess I should add that my EXACT location is Oconomowoc, WI which is between Madison and Milwaukee on I-94. I am pretty much dead center in the area that the News and Weather folks consider "Southeastern Wisconsin", but I guess some folks figure I meant the absolute most south and eastern most point in Wisconsin (Paul wasn't the only one)...

1+1/2 hours N & W from Chicago, IL
or
40 minutes E from Madison, WI
or
30 minutes W from Milwaukee, WI
or
2 hours S from Green Bay, WI
or
2+1/2 hours E from Dubuque, IA
or
4+1/4 hours S & E from St Paul, MN

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration