Used 26-27 splash aprons for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Used 26-27 splash aprons for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 04:09 pm:

Hey guys I have an original set of 26-27 splash shields. They have dents and cracks around the fender mounting holes. they are repairable I thought someone could use them. local pickup only the price is $40 or best offer, for the pair let me know. If I could figure out how to post pictures I would thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 03:00 pm:

price drop to $30

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 09:54 am:

I need to get rid of them guys, and I would hate to scrap them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 09:24 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 11:42 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 10:02 pm:

down to $20 I really need to get rid of them I can email pictures since I can't post them

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration