1923 Speedster FOR SALE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 Speedster FOR SALE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doyle Anderson on Monday, April 21, 2014 - 11:39 pm:

1923 Model T Speedster with nice speedster seats, 5 26-27 wire wheels with good tires, rebuilt 26-27 rear end, Lowered front axle with newer bushings, tool box, cowl, stock 23 engine with alternator and water pump, 26-27 transmission. Car runs and is a good starter speedster for someone to add their own personality. The car is located in Burlington, WA. 3,500 OBO.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Egerton on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 05:55 pm:

Is this car still for sale?
Has the engine had any work done on it?
Does the car have a papers?
segerton@shaw.ca

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Dorey on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:04 pm:

If this car is available, A friend of mine is interested and we are going to the Monroe swap meet this Friday and would like to stop by and have a look. This is about the build state he would like to start at.
Let me know, thanks.

Neil
dorey140@telus.net
604-812-3358

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doyle Anderson on Monday, May 19, 2014 - 09:35 am:

Yes this car is still available. Sorry but I have been traveling and not able to keep an eye on this.

My cell phone # is 503-730-3031
Thanks
Doyle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doyle Anderson on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 11:26 am:

Obviously we are a bit high on the price...
Does this make it any more attractive? $2995 obo.
We are going to sell this one so your feedback is welcome. Thanks, Doyle 503-730-3031

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:25 pm:

I would hand you the 3K now, but you are too far from Wisconsin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doyle Anderson on Monday, June 09, 2014 - 12:53 pm:

Thanks for the feedback and you are right, location makes a big difference. We are getting some other feedback now so I think it is priced right.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration