Wanted: Engine pans needed for a 1920,or help ID them

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: Engine pans needed for a 1920,or help ID them
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Kuhn on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 - 07:36 pm:

Hello everyone,is there anyone who has a set of correct pans for a 1920 starter equipped car or can supply pictures of them?I have a April 1919 and Sept 1921 parts book and both show the same ones.Any help is always greatly appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

hey there, i should have a plenty of them! Send me a email and we can work something out. The ones i have are the ones with a hole for a starter!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration