Car For Sale: 1913 touring or 1914 runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car For Sale: 1913 touring or 1914 runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 03:25 pm:

Unfortunately due to lack of storage space which I just lost, I will have to sell one of our T's
Both cars have rebuilt long blocks, start and run well on mag, and are excellent drivers.
Both are equipped with AC brakes. I am looking for $21,000 Cdn for either car. Both in museum condition .The touring was on display last winter in the Markam Ontario museum. Please phone for more info and photos. 905 853 1073

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 04:46 pm:

My Car for sale 1913 touring or 1914 runabout below.$21,000 Cdn comes to about $19,400 US.
I have pictures of the 13 available.
905 853 1073.We are located just north of Toronto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wilf Bradbury on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:54 am:

Sorry to say , but our 13 touring is sold and back to a great home in the USA. We could not find suitable storage/parking here.
Thanks to all who responded and thanks to the MTFCA We shall enjoy our 14 Runabout.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration