Springfield, IL to Missouri - then to Wisconsin and next to New York enclosed transport starts April 24th !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Springfield, IL to Missouri - then to Wisconsin and next to New York enclosed transport starts April 24th !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 07:41 am:

April 24th

Leaving Glenarm, IL 12 noon local time ....

I have between 10 and 14 feet of enclosed trailer space available for this trip

Up to 4500 pound capacity

Up to 78 inch maximum height

My route is determined by vehicle transport

Before you call ....

Look at my route to see if your pick up and drop off locations are along the way ....

My Route Here @ https://goo.gl/maps/pHp0B

Leaving Glenarm, IL

Then next ....

Chesterfield, MO

Then next ....

Viroqua, WI

Then next ....

Stratford, WI

Then next ....

Leroy, NY

No text messages .....

Thanks !

Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, April 25, 2014 - 07:39 am:

April 25th

Leaving Hannibal, MO around 9 a.m. local time

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 01:22 pm:

This trip is done

Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration