Help Wanted-find diagrams on wooden hack bodys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Help Wanted-find diagrams on wooden hack bodys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By timothy mcachran on Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 11:00 pm:

i am looking for diagrams on the measurement of the different ford truck body's from 1906 to 1915 as i am a hobbyist trying to show class of kids the working of wood and the things they were used for as we are trying to build a replica in a 1/125 scale size of c cab or hack or tt truck style please write if you could help us out on were to find they

thank you for your time
timothy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George_Cherry Hill NJ on Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:20 pm:

Timothy,

I'm not too sure dimensional stuff exists for what you ask.

Attached is something I did for a Hack, someone wanted to hang banners and needed to know sizes...

Guess you can scale from it if nothing better comes along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 12:04 am:

You can buy plans for Depot hack bodies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 12:09 am:

You can buy plans for Depot hack bodies.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration