Car for Sale: 1924 Model T Runabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Car for Sale: 1924 Model T Runabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

Mechanical sound motor rebuilt in 2005. The car is 90% complete missing some parts and roof. The car has been stored inside since I have owned it. This includes all parts special tools that I have acquired and any book that I have. Motor S/N 9982750. $6500.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 04:09 pm:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 04:14 pm:

I figured out how to post pictures
picPic2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 06:19 pm:

I see some of the rest of the body parts.....do you have all the tin for the body

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 07:38 pm:

Yes I have the passenger panel, back panel,
door and seat frame that are not in the pictures. I can send pictures if you like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

I have posted a short video on YouTube. The video covers a look at the car and the parts that could not be captured in pictures.

http://youtu.be/e1OPinvdM1c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

It looks like the link is very slow thru this forum. You may want to copy and paste the link to new web borrowers address bar to view.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John E Cox on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:52 pm:

The link worked alright for me Pete. Your internet provider may have had a lot of traffic and been running slow when you were viewing it.
It looks like a nice project if it were closer to Arizona and my wife had not put a stop to any new projects.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 06:15 pm:

Price reduction $5800.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pete Zierolf on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 10:14 pm:

You all drive a hard bargain. Reduce price to $5500.00. Please call 219-988-5696 if interested. includes all parts and tools.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration