26-27 Roadster Fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26-27 Roadster Fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 09:06 am:

All four fenders for a 26 roadster. They will need some work but are a good start. Also have running boards, running board support irons, and headlight buckets off of the same car.

$225 a piece for fenders
$30 per running board
$15 per headlight
$15 per running board iron

$850 for everything

712-301-7172

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 03:18 pm:

Should have added that these are located in Des Moines, Iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 09:14 pm:

Ned can you send me pictures of the fenders I might be interested in buying two of them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:29 am:

Spencer - I'll post some on here tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

Hey Ned can you send them to me in a pm if you can't put the pictures on the classifieds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

Ned, are the headlamps the bar mount or fender mount style? If they mount on a bar can you send me pictures of them. I only need one.

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 08:33 am:

They are the fender mount type.

Spencer, sorry for the delay. I've been out of town and will get them to you tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 08:28 am:

Just wanted to say that if anyone had emailed me please do so again because I had not updated to my new email yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 07:51 pm:

I'll have to think about it Ned, shipping is what is going to really hurt on these, but they do look really good,and I would probably be buying the rears.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - 04:55 pm:

Rear fenders and head lights are sold. Still have front fenders, running boards, and irons.

$225 a piece for fenders
$30 per running board
$15 per running board iron
OBO

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration