1912 Parts wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 Parts wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

Does anyone have an original floor mat for my 1912? Don't care about overall condition just want an original one with the Ford script.

I would also like an original front seat cushion diamond pleated leather. I have one with my car but am afraid it will totally fall apart with use.

Would like an original rear diamond pleated leather cushion as well same story.

We intend to tour the wheels off this 1912 this summer so any help will be appreciated. We have already signed up for 3 tours and hope to add a couple more before the rains come.

thank you for the consideration.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:04 am:

Just a heads up and maybe you already know. Those original white mats tend to become very brittle. We finally took ours out and set it aside as we didn't want to ruin it when we drive the car. Any time you take it in and out to adjust the bands it will start to break off. If you have replaced the bands recently, make sure the bands are seated before putting the mat in to avoid damage.

Best of luck with your parts hunt. Really like your car.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration