Wanted: NOS 26/27 hand brake cams

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: NOS 26/27 hand brake cams
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:06 pm:

Does anybody have a set of NOS 26/27 hand brake cams? I need a left cam and a right cam.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 01:17 pm:

Stephan I have a set, but I'll have to get my friends to hunt them up in my trailer as I've had a slight heart attack, and am presently homebound, barely able to walk,the originals had like a thin washer built into the outside of them, to help hold shoes in place. danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:20 pm:

Hang in there, John. Hope you get feeling better. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 04:21 pm:

John, I hope you get better soon. I have seen 25 and earlier cams with the washer on them but never 26/27.

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 06:03 pm:

Oh, no, so sorry to hear that, John! Please take it easy and get better soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:54 pm:

John - We hope and pray that you get better soon.

Keith and Carol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:19 pm:

Keith, Carol, Mark S. and everyone, I hope to get better, BUT, bad heart valve, surgeons say I have 30% change to live thru the surgery because of Liver problems, and esphogas (sp) bleeding. and a 10% chance the next 3 days. I'm housebound presently, have to have help getting up, I can walk once up, but slowly. I've had 29 units of blood put in me since Feb a yr ago. Fell here at home April 1, got up too quickly, got dizzy, passed out and fell 5 feet to the floor. This time 2 weeks ago I was in Mo Univ hospital again, after running out of air between car and house and passed out and fell backwards on hips, back of head etc, on the concrete sidewalk coming to the house, dog barked like hell, and Karen found me on my back out of it on the walk. Bruises are about gone, then I had pains in center of chest , and ambulance ride to hospital, and a few test's they told Karen I'd had a lite heart attack. Hope I get better, Miss all you fellows after being # 2088 in this club since 1966. Keep us in your prayers please. thanks Johnd and Karen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:20 pm:

Stephan the brake cams were used late 25, and 26

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:34 am:

The '27 cams have the washer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 03:10 pm:

Thanks Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 08:54 pm:

Late style brake camsLate style brake cams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:34 am:

Tim thanks for the photo, as I don't know how to put photo's on here I have several pr w/the washer made on

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 11:51 am:

Learned something new for this thread. John, I only have one with the washer. I would buy a NOS one of the opposite side or trade the other style with some cash. Let me know if you are able to help. Thanx. Doing a large drum ruckstell soon and need it for that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 05:01 pm:

Tim which one do you have now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 05:16 pm:

The one i have here is passenger side. I would like to find a driver side with washer, NOS. thanks, tim tmorsher@icloud.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration