Wanted Right Side Tail Light 1915-1925

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Right Side Tail Light 1915-1925
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Fisher on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:17 am:

I am looking for a right tail Light for a 1915-1925 Model T. The license light will be on the left side when facing the big lens. I wand a rear bolt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:41 am:

They never made one, however maybe some of our members in Australia might be of help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:55 am:

If you want to have dual tail lights, you can use a side lamp for the right tail lamp and swap the door out with the door/red lens from a tail lamp.

Otherwise, if you want one with the license plate lens, I believe you'd have to find a Canadian CLASCO lamp:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:04 pm:

Are you looking for an oil lamp or electric light ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Fisher on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 03:52 pm:

Is the light in the picture a rear bolt. If so how much do you want for it? I forgot my e-mail in the original post. It is raf_ent@hotmail.com.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:39 pm:

It's not my lamp.

I borrowed the photo from an old thread:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/257047/322191.html?1352936493

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles on Sunday, May 25, 2014 - 07:59 pm:

hey,i should have one! email me back and well c what we can workout!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration