Wanted 26-27 front and rear bumpers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted 26-27 front and rear bumpers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Parsons on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:51 am:

I am looking to purchase a set of bumpers for my 1927 Touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Gormley on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

I have a brand new set of bumpers still in the wrappers and complete bumper irons for a 27. Give me an offer that I can't refuse Tom 203-405-1893 Home or 203-233-5901 during the day. Where are you located by the way ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

His profile says he lives in Tucson, Arizona.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration