1918 Center door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1918 Center door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:59 pm:

I have to visit Cleveland Heart Hospital so I am going to sale my 1918 center door.Nice driver but not a show car,1921 engine runs great has starter and generator,new radiator,new back tires,drove about 150 miles 2 weeks ago,interior is original so it rough but not bad for 96 years,2 complete engines 26,27.the 27 looks to be a late rebuild painted and runs great on stand.the 26 looks to be original not locked up turns free.2 engine blocks both with cranks and cams,20,24.Also 2 good starters,2 good generators,and several not good,2 large brake wheels,2 small brake wheels,several rims,manifolds,running boards,firewalls,you get the picture lots of parts.all or nothing.11500 4794141282 thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Hedges on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 03:29 pm:

Sold my Harley so I get to keep my T,I can find a Harley anywhere but not a 1918 center door,thanks for the replys and when I get back from cleveland I will drive my T .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 04:20 pm:

Good decision, Jack, congratulations and good luck with the hospital visit.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration