FOR SALE: SPINDLES

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: SPINDLES
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 05:12 pm:

Spindles $20 ea or $35.00 per pair. Good threads, will include nut on the end. You can have your choice of the late spindles or Early spindles with the straight arm. Please include $12.85 shipping for single or pair.

spindles

Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co 80504
Email: modlet1912@msn.com
Phone: 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 12:07 pm:

Hi Dave, You have a nice collection of parts... Do you have a website to see all the parts you have for sale??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 12:36 pm:

Rodney Aspernson:

Sorry, I do not have a webvsite its only a small hobby.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 12:39 pm:

Please Note:

I am sold out of 26 spindles. If you want to call me at 303-774-9246 I will give you a phone number of a friend with some.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration