TT One Ton ? Rear Wheels w/ Original Hard Rubber Tires!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TT One Ton ? Rear Wheels w/ Original Hard Rubber Tires!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:35 am:

Up for sale is a pair of wheels that I THINK are from a TT One Ton (Im not 100% sure, please let me know if any different). They have demountable wheels with 6 lugs and the original SOLID hard rubber tires, that even have a bit of bounce left in 'em! Although I wouldnt go speeding down the highway in them! The threads look pretty good on the hubs. The tapered axle bore on the large end is 1 5/8". The spokes are mostly in fair condition and a couple feel somewhat soft but all are tight in the felloe. I forgot to measure all the way across the rim. I think they are about 22 1/4 on one side and 23 on the other side of the felloe. The rims arent split from what I remember. The drums are about 12 inches across. THESE ARE HEAVY! Probably 80 - 100 pounds a piece! I can ship but its going to be expensive probably. If you just want the steel I can take them apart and ship the steel rims, hardware, felloes and hubs. I have big pics here: http://s1145.photobucket.com/user/electrical_steamworks/library/Model%20T%20Parts

I am going to the MTFCA Homecoming/ Swap Meet on May 17th. So I can bring it up there or you can also pick up here around Cincinnati or around Brookville, Indiana ( I have them in Metamora, IN at my shop right now).

Asking $100 for the pair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:41 am:

Oops! Forgot contact info!

email: electricalsteamorks@yahoo.com
Phone: (five-one-three) 265-7472

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:42 am:

Misspelled my email, what a day!

email: electricalsteamworks@yahoo.com
Phone: (five-one-three) 265-7472

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 08:52 pm:

SOLD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 11:47 pm:

Well, Tom beat me too it since I just got home, but yes, SOLD. Please delete thread.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration