TEST

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: TEST
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:25 pm:

Test seems to work here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 02:06 am:

Man,

I hate tests ....

Thank goodness for Kate

And popsicles

And this picture

Of Kate

And a very lucky popsicle

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 09:52 am:

MMMM...lucky popsicle for sure! Jim I hope our wives don't know we're spying on Kate!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 12:35 pm:

Tim,

Good point ....:-)

However I look at that image as a scientific study
of the Patriotic Effect apparel has on the
melting point of quiescently frozen confections.

That's my story & I'm sticking to it ...

Jim

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Hoffman (admin) on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 03:34 pm:

Boob pop my non ice cream favorite.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 09:28 am:

Jerry -- I see you're "Adminjerry" now. Are you assisting Chris?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 10:00 am:

dirty old men, how did you get the picture of my wife???????

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 11:54 am:

Brass Car Guy ....

Exactly what time is the pool part at your house
and the BBQ today ..... :-)

Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration