FOR SALE: SIDE LIGHT BRACKETS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: SIDE LIGHT BRACKETS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 12:11 pm:

Side light brackets and windshield posts $15.00 each or $30.00 per pair. Good condition with no rust pits. I believe these were used from 1915 to 1923, Please include $12.85 shipping

sidelight brackets

Dave Huson
2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
email: modelt1912@msn.com
Phone: 303-774-9246

Please don't try to contact me though the MESSAGE BOARD, I can not always reply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 12:12 pm:

sidelight brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 12:35 pm:

I keep getting a too many trying to post finger. I will try once more.

sidelight brackets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 07:21 am:

I picked up 10 more windshield post Sunday. Help, I am running out of room to store them. I will deliver some of them to the LOVELAND SWAP MEET, SEPTEMBER 20th.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration