1918 fender and radiator shell wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1918 fender and radiator shell wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

RF fender and good black shell needed for a friend who ran into the back of a Ferrari that stopped suddenly in front of the T. The Ferrari came out second best. Please respond via phone 716-267-3526 or email: rvmodelt@netsync.net Thanks! R.V. Anderson. 3515 Rt. 62, Kennedy, NY 14747

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11:15 am:

Anyone?? Someone out there must have at least one of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11:21 am:

I have four of the shells,no fender .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 03:45 pm:

I have a NOS right front fender, but it's a "commercial" one, with the bead running underneath the splash shield. No flange on the front edge, so it's a '17-23 one. I'd like to sell it for what I paid, which is $200.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration