Speed parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speed parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 01:01 am:

Model a diamond crankshaft been inside for 40+ years, large camshaft, accessory roller foot feed new (been hanging on a nail for years) might be williams pm me with a phone number....Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy price on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:29 am:

i am
interested in the cam and pedal. thanks tommy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 09:02 pm:

Picture of the crankshaft

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zach Kessler on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 12:59 pm:

Sent you an email with my number, did you receive it?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration