Trade wireless turn signals for two champion x plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Trade wireless turn signals for two champion x plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 06:54 pm:

hi guys,

back in August I bought a wireless turnsignal flasher from a swap meet for $85. i mounted it on the column and put the flasher on the back spare tire. I did not like it and took it off. since then they have been in my drawer. Nothing wrong with it and looks exactly like the eLight kit that is $150.

anyways, I would like to trade it for two very nice Champion X spark plugs. If interested, message me at brianmettling at hotmail.com....thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 06:55 pm:

add'l pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Johnson on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

Hi, Dick you sell or trade the turn signal? Regards. Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Monday, June 23, 2014 - 01:46 pm:

yes, they are gone. thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration