WANTED: Bosch Magneto Switch/Key

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED: Bosch Magneto Switch/Key
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:57 am:

Looking for something about like this:

Preferably one that is brass plated, but that's not really critical. I've also seen the same basic thing but instead of a knob it's more like a normal key, either one works for me. Post here or PM me if you have one you will sell.

Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 01:17 pm:

Update: a switch has been located and deal has been struck!! Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 07:27 pm:

I am in need of just the key, or "plug" for one of these . Tmorsher@icloud.com.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration