1911 - 1912 12 diff clamshell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1911 - 1912 12 diff clamshell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 04:45 pm:

in very tidy condition, no cracks, sandblasted and primed ready to install under a car. This is only for the housing no internals.

Open to sensible offers.
Message me if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Taylor on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 11:46 am:

What are you asking for the housings?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 01:48 pm:

I did pvt msg you last week regarding cost and condition, no answer yet.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:53 am:

Hi brass car guy,

Sorry the message didn't come through. Try again on smbayley at snap.net.nz .

Tom - I am open to sensible offers so send me a private message and we can talk.

Cheers Simon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 06:48 pm:

Looking for around $1500 plus shipping.
Let me know if anyone is keen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william louis rosenthal on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 09:41 am:

Sold...I sent you a PM
Regards,
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon Bayley on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 07:51 am:

Scott and everyone.

The housing have been sold locally here.

Thanks for the interest.

Cheers simon

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration