T Parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: T Parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 03:11 pm:

These are all the extra parts that came with the purchase of my 1914 Touring. I don't have a need for anything here, so I'm selling everything you see. Some things I'm familiar with, other's I have no idea what it is or what it's worth so feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse if you see something you want! 586-752-0624

(Message edited by admin on May 09, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 03:36 pm:

I sent you a pm about the two gray primed clamps in the fifth picture down.
Thanks,
Robbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 06:22 pm:

Sorry, but the gray clamps are gone. Also sold are the four Monarch spark plugs, the brass headlight rim shells, the tail lamp bracket, all the hubcaps, and the silver pliers. I am also selling a set of black and brass lamps. The side lamps are E&J Model 8 and the tail lamp is a Clasco Model 8 - $550 for the set.

(Message edited by admin on May 09, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:17 am:

Only the center B&B lamp is an original 1915 lamp. It has a round or circular inside. The other two are square insides and are later lamps with brass rims and tops replacing the original black ones. See the numerous threads on this subject. I am basing this on the previous threads. I could be wrong, of course. Nice looking anyways.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 02:36 pm:

The 1916-17 T side and tail lights with black tops and rims also had circular interiors. The square interiors came in during the 1918 model year. With the new form for the classified allows us to make comments as on the forum, some of the postings, such as this one borrow from the forum. The above light look nice and I hope they find a good home on a nice Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

I should have stated this earlier, but the lamp parts in the first photo are actually three complete lamps that have been taken apart for restoration and need to be sold as a complete set. I believe they are Corcoran lamps, as the three brass tops are marked Corcoran. The complete box of parts is $200. The assembled Corcoran tail lamp that is in the photo is separate from the box and is $150.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 05:59 am:

Since two of the 1915 lamps have the incorrect square insides I've dropped the price to $400 o.b.o. They really are a nice looking set even with the later interior parts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 08:23 am:

Bill: Hi From Iowa! Is there any chance that you would sell the '15 style tail ;amp separately? That is the only one I need? Or would anyone have one for sale by itself? thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 09:13 am:

Bill, I sent you a pm about the headlight bracket in fifth picture down. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 09:24 am:

John, I think I'd rather keep them as a set for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 12:54 pm:

Bill - sent you a PM. Thanks Brian Mettling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 01:54 pm:

Bill, is the tail light/ license plate bracket in the second picture, just to the right of the small open end wrenches still available? thanks, tim tmorsher@icloud.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 02:03 pm:

Tim, the bracket is still available. Call me at 586-752-0624

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

I am listing a pair of Corcoran headlamps as well. These are really nice and have probably been restored - $600 obo.\popjpeg{444086,}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 05:39 pm:

Bill, I sent you a pm concerning the headlight bracket in 5th picture down. I sent it from a new computer at work, which does not have e-mail set up. I don't know if you can get back to me , but I definitely want the headlight bracket. Just need to know the cost and shipping. Hope you can reach me through info in my profile. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 06:45 pm:

Bill,
Sent you a PM about the anti-rattle springs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

The Corcoran headlamps have been sold!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 07:37 am:

Tail lamp and license plate assembly for the 1913/14 Model T - $35.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Hickey on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:39 am:

bill,

what would you consider for the open and closed end wrenches,stewart speedometer and the black later model headlights with the brass rims?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:15 pm:

Bill

I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 01:23 pm:

hi Bill, just saw your message with phone number. I will call you later today. wifey has the phone and away right now. best, tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration