Rapid City, South Dakota enclosed Model T or other auto transport now !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rapid City, South Dakota enclosed Model T or other auto transport now !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

May 10th

Customer Feedback @ http://www.trulyvintagetrailers.citymax.com/trulyvintage-feedback.html

HAIL SEASON will be around until June in some areas ....

I will be in Rapid City, SD ...

I rarely get to this area of the country,
not much demand to haul into South Dakota ...

I can also pick up in the surrounding area ....

16 to 28 feet fully enclosed
Up to 7000 pound capacity
78 inch maximum height

Direct from pick up to drop off
No transfer or trailer shuffle

Load & unload by wireless remote control winch
Four piece aluminum staged ramps
Low clearance vehicles - no problem
No driving your vehicle on & off the trailer

Safe daylight driving at 55 m.p.h.
I average 300 to 400 miles a day

I am on the road over 300 days a year ....

No text messages ...

Thanks !

Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 06:53 am:

May 12th

Still available from this area ....

Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:51 am:

Hello Jim. I may be purchasing a 1910 Sears from Canyon, Texas (panhandle area near Amarillo). Would you be able to haul to Cleveland Texas in southeast Texas? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 07:54 pm:

Mike,

Not unless you want to pay for me to drive from South Dakota where I am now ....

That is a short regional haul.

I would hire someone from where you live to go get it if you do not have a trailer ....

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 09:51 pm:

May 13th

Available from Lemmon, SD ...

No cell phone service here so PM or email me !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 05:46 am:

This trip is done

Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration