WTB Stromberg OF Carburator

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Stromberg OF Carburator
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

Looking for a Stromberg OF carburetor... please e-mail me at rodaspen at Hotmail dot com or call 608-306-2336
Thanks,
Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 07:31 pm:

One on Tbay right now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:54 pm:

Thanks Gene!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 05:37 pm:

Still looking...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11:08 pm:

That one sold for 202. Here's another good looking one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1921-1922-1923-1924-1925-Ford-Model-T-Stromberg-OF-Brass -Carburetor/221431389842

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 02:14 pm:

Rodney, I have an OF that was restored by Stan Howe. I only used it once in an endurance run. It is in perfect, restored condition. Given Stan's quality of workmanship, it is not cheap, but it is ready to go. PM me if you are interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:02 pm:

Rod - I sent you a PM.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:19 am:

Gene, What is t-bay??? I looked on E-bay but didn't see it...
Thanks,
Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:54 am:

T bay is a nickname for E bay section for Model T's coined by Ralph Ricks and others.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodney Aspenson on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 03:14 pm:

Ahhh, Kinda thought it might be that... THANKS!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration