'26-27 parts wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: '26-27 parts wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 01:49 pm:

I need one of the clamps that holds the cowl, to the A pillar, or even just the "[" flat part, not the arced threaded part.

I also need a top door hinge, for a Coupe or Tudor. the hinge side that bolts to the body, not the door side.

I would also like to find a pair of frame brackets, that the front fender brackets bolt to. (The little ears on the front corners of the frame.)

I would also like to find the trunk lid support bracket for a Coupe.

Thanks, Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 02:35 pm:

e trunk supports are now being repoped.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 01:27 pm:

There is a fellow on Fordbarn w/ 26-7 3 dr parts for sale included are door hinges, under swap section, For Sale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark on Saturday, May 17, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

Thanks, I have the hinge, and I made the "[" part of the clamp. I really need the front fender brace brackets.
And a good used trunk lid bracket. I know they make them, but any where I can save money, means more parts I can buy.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration