Wanted: U Joint

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted: U Joint
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 04:31 pm:

Does anybody have a NOS u-joint or an excellent condition used one? I would prefer NOS.

Thanks,
Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 04:47 pm:

Stephan, if you don't find one, check out ebay. Some really nice ones come up on there pretty often. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Jesteadt on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:38 pm:

Stephen, I have a good used one, you can call me any time, I'm in Florida.
Rich Jesteadt 561 262 0393

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 11:38 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FORD-MODEL-T-UNIVERSAL-JOINT-NOS-T46B-1909-1927-/3311720 48499?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d1b646e73&vxp=mtr
nos good price

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 11:39 am:

forgot to say I am not connected to this sale in any way

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 01:46 pm:

bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration