Really Nice Steel Fenders 1926-1927 Full SET

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Really Nice Steel Fenders 1926-1927 Full SET
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Montgomery on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 07:47 am:

I have saved for many years this set of Roadster/Coupe fenders. Not NOS, but everyone that has seen them says "OMG". No breaks in metal, no bends in the edges at beaded edge. One faded, dirty and worn coat of factory black. Some road dirt and tar on undersides, no rust out and if sandblasted or metal laundered will lookd darn near perfect.The area that rots at apron edge is perfect. Don't fight to make repros work, these bolt right up. LH rear has a perfect tail lamp complete and working.This fender has a couple minor dings but anyone can fix these in an hour or two. I have never offered these before, also have run boards, headlamps and bar and a really perfect frame that is original paint straight and serial number almost jumps out at you. Fenders are $1900 for set of 4. Might sell set of front/rear bumpers and barckets all original and factory paint ( I think )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration