1912 brass Holley carb for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1912 brass Holley carb for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 06:48 pm:

1912 brass Holley carb has good original cork float, nice condition. $250. Kim Dobbins 310-539-9328 or kdmks AT att.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 05:40 pm:

Why doesn't somebody buy Jack's metal spinning lathe and make some bowls for these?? There would be some market for them and floats, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Neilson on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 07:08 pm:

I'd sure like a new bowl for a Holley 2 Screw! Used to be available at Langs but not anymore...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:29 pm:

You and a bunch of other people, Jamie.

The gas inlet fitting on those is a 1/2 x 18 TPI. I finally broke down and bought a set of matching tap and die to make some. I still need a bottom tap for that size but haven't had any luck so far.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:58 pm:

Carb is sold.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration