PRICE REDUCTION; SET OF TRANSMISSION DISKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PRICE REDUCTION; SET OF TRANSMISSION DISKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 01:28 am:

Transmission Disks: Was asking $25.00, now asking $20.00. Disks are good with no cracks, rust or repairs.
Please include $9.98 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
phone 303-774-+9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 01:29 am:

Disk Set:

disks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 01:43 am:

I will try again to post a picture of the Disks, I am still trying to figure out this Windows 10.

disks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:46 am:

I still have many, many disks both early and 26/27.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 04:03 pm:

Hi Dave--

Do you have a distance plate? Doing it the old way here...

Thanks, Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 12:28 am:

Greg Griffin, If you mean the thick number one disks in the early tranis I have a couple but think I better hold on to them as I do a lot of transmissions for local people.
Any way thanks for asking. Dave

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Skille on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Dave,
I sent you a PM but no answer. I want (2 sets) 26-27 transmission disks. Would $49.98 be right for the 2 sets with shipping. Please advise. I will send a check as soon as I here from you. Thank You Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:46 am:

Don Skille: I answered your email about wanting two sets, I guess it did not go through. $49.98 looks right for two sets.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 03:58 am:

I have sold some of the Disks, but I still have hundreds and hundreds of transmission disks. Please send your needs and I can fill them.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration