FOR SALE: PRESTO LIGHT RUNNING BOARD TANK

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE: PRESTO LIGHT RUNNING BOARD TANK
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:29 am:

Presto Light Tank $125.00. The Gauge appears to be in excellent shape, but I have no way to test it. The controls on the other side also appear to be in very good condition. Sorry I do not have the straps that hold it to the running board. shipping cost will be determined.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:31 am:

Presto Light Tank;

tank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:35 am:

Presto Light Tank;

tank

Gauge, Sorry the picture did not turn out better.

gauge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 05:32 pm:

NOTE: I have been informed that you can not ship one of these tanks as they are considered dangerous. So I guess if someone wants the tank they will have to be a WALK IN.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 06:50 am:

The Tank is still for sale.

Picture above is one of the many, many cars that was in a local flood a couple of years ago. Once on the way up to Estes on highway 34 we stopped at a pull off. We saw something on the bank across the road from where we were parked. We walked over to see what it was and found wheels and decided that it was a car. The town of Lyons had a large pile of cars just like this one above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 06:59 am:

The Tank is still for sale.

Picture above is one of the many, many cars that was in a local flood a couple of years ago. Once on the way up to Estes on highway 34 we stopped at a pull off. We saw something on the bank across the road from where we were parked. We walked over to see what it was and found wheels and decided that it was a car. The town of Lyons had a pile of cars just like this one above.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration