FRO SALE; REAR AXLE ROLLER BEARINGS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FRO SALE; REAR AXLE ROLLER BEARINGS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Roller Bearings; $19.98, Help, just arrived more bearings and more to come (to many). Please walk ins only, bring your mike or I will loan you one of my own and you can choose which ever bearing (s) you want.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

Roller Bearings,

bearings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

I have this many bearings and more. Too many for the bearing shelf. Pick and choose. It seems like every time some bearing leave more come in. Stop by and take a look. It doesn't cost any thing to look.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 12:12 am:

I had more bearings come in last week. They are coming in much faster than going out. Stop in and take a look. I will even furnish one of my miles.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 07:10 am:

Dave: would you please move Colorado closer to Florida so I can visit your shop? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 09:14 am:

I wish he would load everything into tractor trailers and travel the country so we can all have a look. Share the joy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Craig, Thanks for the suggestion but I could not get every thing in a tractor trailer. Steve Geist and I just bought a semi load of T Parts. It took 5 pickups and two trailers and two days to haul the stuff. We had six guys loading the stuff. There was at least 3 feet of T parts in the semi and even deeper in places. The previous owner had died in 1993 and the family had stuffed an entire shop full of T Parts in the semi and it sat until we loaded it up.
trailer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration