FS Jumbo Transmission

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Jumbo Transmission
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 09:33 am:

I have a Jumbo TT Truck Transmission, asking $250.00 plus shipping. Jim 970-373-8864

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 08:28 am:

James I just got a TT truck Is this an add on like the ruckstell ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

Add on transmission that bolts up behind the Ford transmission. It will require either making your frame longer or shortening the drive shaft and tube and your radius rods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

James,
Any chance on some photos.
Is this a three speed correct?
Does this need a special coupler to drive?
And is the coupler included?
thanks,
Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Lightfoot on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 12:01 am:

Thanks Tom for answering for me???

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration