FOR SALE; REAR AXLE SPIDER AND GEARS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; REAR AXLE SPIDER AND GEARS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

Spider and gears: $35.00. These gears and spider came out of a rear end that showed very little use. Note these items are as high as $85.00 in the catalogs, save your self some money. Please include %$6.80 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Spider Gears:

spider gears #2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Saturday, July 02, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

Dave,

I NEED those! Check on the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, July 03, 2016 - 03:27 am:

Brian; I will put your name on them and hold them for you.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:26 am:

I have more of the above spiders and good gears. Let me know if you are interested.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration