26/27 Engine Pans for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 26/27 Engine Pans for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Here are a pair of 26/27 Engine Pans for sale. They came in the pile of NOS stuff I got, but these may not be. They were painted when I got them. The guy was going to use them on his 27 Touring, but did not for some reason. $125.00 + shipping or I can bring to Hershey. Repro stuff is higher. THESE ARE NOT REPRO. PM me for more info. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

Pretty sure the carb side is a reproduction. 2 holes to fit either a vaporizer or an earlier intake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, July 04, 2016 - 06:06 pm:

Tim: This man did not use repro stuff. He cleaned out Ford dealers in the 40's and 50's. He had stuff like NOS T battery cases, Dealer keyboards , piles of NOS side curtains. Anyway, they are still cheaper than the current repro stuff. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 10:35 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 09:42 am:

The carburetor side is original for a '27, and a 25-6 is the same without the second hole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, July 22, 2016 - 12:41 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:59 am:

bb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 05:02 am:

Back on the market.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joedy p defank on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:41 am:

will take them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

joedy: Check your email. PM sent. Thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 04:24 am:

Back on the market

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Dan,

Let me see if I have these. If not I need them. Should be able to tell you by this evening.

Craig

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration