FOR SALE; TRANSMISSION TRIPLE GEARS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; TRANSMISSION TRIPLE GEARS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 01:27 pm:

Gearbs: $24.98. The are a good set of gears with no wear or problems, install and go. Please include $10.60 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

Triple Gears;

triple gears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, July 17, 2016 - 11:28 pm:

Triple Gears;

triple gears

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 12:51 am:

Still have many transmission triple gears for sale. I only keep the good gears the rest go to the scrap pile, Some are cleaned and some are not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 06:17 pm:

Still For Sale, some went out today but still have many of them in good condition. Your choice of early riveted or one piece:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 16, 2017 - 12:37 am:

I stll have many of the triple gears left. These are good gears. The riveted ones (Early) are good and tight. You can have your choice of either the riveted gears or the solid ones. People prefer both.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

A set of Transmission Gears ordered out yesterday but still have more for sale, both riveted and one piece. All have good teeth and the riveted ones are still tight.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

A set of Transmission Gears ordered out yesterday but still have more for sale, both riveted and one piece. All have good teeth and the riveted ones are still tight.

Headed up Cameron Pass
picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Dave, how often are these particular gears damaged or worn out ??? These gears would be "spares" for me so what's your opinion, riveted or solid. Most of my "T"s are in the 20's only two are 14' and a 19'. BTW: love your COLORADO "T" pictures

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 03, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

John, I must have had some damaged or worn out but I just can't remember any, but I don't always remember things anymore. I was asked to put on a seminar on rebuilding transmissions in New Mexico one time. The owner of the place where the Seminar was, told me that at least two people in his club had the riveted gears come loose. So I only use the solid types. Some of the guys that I sell gears to like the riveted style just because they are the early ones but as fit and size they are the same as near as I can tell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 05:31 am:

I have picked up even more good transmission triple gears. Again both riveted and one piece gears sets available. Have and extra set for the next time you do a transmission. Only the good triple gears have been kept. Note the $24.98 is for a full set of three.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 04, 2017 - 07:57 am:

I had several riveted sets spoken for but still have many more. I also still have several sets still in transmissions that I will be taking out. Order a spare set to keep on reserve while they last. $24.98 a set plus $9.15 shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 02, 2017 - 02:27 am:

Both the riveted gears and the solid gears are still in stock. It seems like the more that leave the more that come in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:42 am:

I pulled a set out of another rear end the other day and found that the rim of the brass bushings were NOT worn down to the gears. I have never seen that before in 45 years of working on T tranis. I really believe that is why most Ts squeal when backing up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration