FOR SALE; CORRECT HUB CAP WRENCH

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; CORRECT HUB CAP WRENCH
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

HUB CAP WRENCH; $15.00. This is the GOOD ONE with the LUGS that reach in the hub and you can turn the bearing. You can not use the crap flat wrench for this so why would any one want to carry a flat one in their tool box. The flat one is cheaper because it is cheaper and easier to make.
Please include $6.98 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 04:13 pm:

Hub Cap Wrench;

hub cap wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

Hub Cap Wrench:

hub cap wrench

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

Dave - those "upsets" are for adjusting/removing the '26-'27 wire wheel front hub outer wheel bearing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 08:48 am:

Steve Tomaso; You must have not read my top post. That is what I said the LUGS, PRONGS, UPSETS or what every you want to call them will adjust all outer wheel bearings that are the roller type, no matter what year NOT JUST WIRE WHEEL BEARINGS. They also adjust the outer ball bearing races. So you see they are pretty handy for ANY year not just 26/27.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Easy there, Big Guy - merely making a comment to educate some of the other folks that might not be aware of the difference.

I shall refrain from further "commenting" in the for sale area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

CORRECT hub cap wrench still for sale.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, February 17, 2017 - 05:42 am:

I still have a couple of the better hub cap wrenches available. Don't miss out and end up with the ugh flat ones with NO TABS.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration