FREE; OIL PANS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE; OIL PANS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:28 pm:

Oil Pans; Free if coupled with another purchase. Limit one to a person. Please walk ins only.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:39 pm:

Oil Pans:

oil pans #1

oil pans #2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, July 18, 2016 - 11:50 pm:

Please note that I have another larger pile of pans that for some reason I can not shrink the picture. Maybe I will find time to shoot it again

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 - 09:58 am:

I hope this time the second pile of oil pans will show up.

oil pans in trees

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 12:56 am:

The oil pans are not miving very fast despite the fact that they are free.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Edward C Cholota on Friday, September 23, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 01:27 am:

Still Have some of the three dip pans. Free for the taking when coupled with another purchase. Limit one to a customer.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

Dave, sent you a PM on a different topic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, December 04, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

Dave, you have some parts I could use but it's a little hard for someone in NC to walk in in Colorado.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 01:01 am:

Tommy,

There comes a time in some men's lives when they ask themselves
why they live where they do.

Dave has provided ample photos of Colorado to make anyone ask
this question.

Get packing ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Tommy you might be surprised as how many walk ins come to my shop. I have at least one or two every day, yesterday for example I had 4 guys in at one time and we spend considerable time looking through piles of parts outside and inside on 136 foot shelves some high enough to need a step ladder. So that is why I don,t get into the crazy suggestions of how to ship all the large parts like OIL PANS. I do enjoy walks ins, and can spend considerable time with them. I even enjoy taking out of state people, that stop by, to the mountains in one of my Ts.
sign

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

How many days do you suppose it would take me to drive my '21 T from NC to Colorado?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, December 05, 2016 - 11:05 pm:

Tommy, you would have to tell me how many miles that would be. I have done 1,200 mile in four days and spent lots of time stopping to visit things on the way. I think I could have done it in 3 with no problem. I have also done 350 in one day but would not want to do that again. Come on out we also have coffee on and cookies in the cupboard. We could also do a side trip to the high country.

Rainbow Curve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marvin scott on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

Dave have been trying to contact you but email won't work.
I am interested in a speedometer for a 1924 Ford closed car, I need all the parts. Also I would like to buy a tool to remove head light rings, hubcap tool. Can you help me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 01:17 am:

Marvin Scott: By Far the best bet for removing head light rims is a strap wrench. I see Harbor Freight is selling them now. I see some silly tools in some of the catalogs for removing head light rims but I find that I use the strap wrench for other things as well. A strap wrench will not scratch your rims, some of those silly tools in the catalogs WILL.
I do have some hub cap wrenches I would let go for $5.00. They will not be the ones that have the tabs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration