PRICE REDUCTION : SET OF 26 TRANSMISSION DISKS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PRICE REDUCTION : SET OF 26 TRANSMISSION DISKS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

Transmission Disk Set; $45.00. Note they are high as $105.00 in the catalogs. This is a good set of disks with no cracks or repairs. Your grandkids can use them some day, they don't wear out. Please include $10.70 shipping.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, July 29, 2016 - 10:43 pm:

26 Disk Set:

disks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

DISKS Still for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

Disks Still for sale.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Some 26 Disks are gone, but I have plenty more. Also I have many, many early disks. Need more room on my transmission shelves.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 10:13 am:

Still have many, many DISKS for sale.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration