FREE; ABOUT A DOZEN FLYWHEELS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FREE; ABOUT A DOZEN FLYWHEELS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 12:06 am:

Fly Wheels, Free, walk ins only. I have both pre and post starter types. Frankly I am running out of room to store parts, someone help.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 12:28 am:

Bump;

Most of the fly wheels are still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Blake, Kansas City on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Hi Dave,

Tried to call but there was no answer. I'll keep trying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Gary, /sorry, I will be unable to accept calls or emails for about a week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 - 06:57 pm:

Most of the fly wheels have their original magnets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 12:35 am:

I still have plenty of fly wheels. They are not being used and are just in the way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, September 08, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

Gary: I am able to accept phone calls now.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 24, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Have gave away some of the flywheels but still have more in the way. ANYBODY? Some of the flyweeels still have their original magnets

flywheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Sunday, September 25, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Sending you a PM now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 11:28 am:

Andrew: I don't think I got your message.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wayne johnson on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

I would like one but can't pick up. I'm in south texas and in the process of picking all the parts to build a 15 engine. Can I pay shipping?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Purgert on Saturday, October 01, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

Hi Dave,

Tried sending it again.

Andrew

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Sunday, October 02, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

Andrew: I don't wish to send them. Please walk ins only.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 01:13 am:

Three more fly wheels with magnets just walked in the shop. I need more room, anyone?

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Hi, Dave. I'll take one. Will it walk back out of your shop and over to my car?

Maybe I could pick it up at the NH carb seminar--when would you like to do it? The board is licking its chops over the prospect.

Gerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 11:38 pm:

Larry, If you will take one or two or more I would gladly load them in your car. I put one in the pile today that was very early and did not have a provision for a starter ring gear. I didn't think to check the thickness of the magnets but I would bet they are very thin. Great for racing in the Montana 500.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerry Hibbs on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:48 am:

Thanks! I'll carry the one. I'm just trying to get a few spare things on hand for my one car. Perhaps I can buy some other things, like castle nuts, spare coils, spark plugs. I'll call soon about this and the timer and the NH carb seminar.

Gerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

I just got buckets, boxes and cans. every one had some castle nuts in them and my drawers for various nuts and bolts are overflowing. When you come I will be glad to get rid of some of them. It took me days to sort them out by size and thread.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 11:56 pm:

I still have a bunch of free fly wheels with ring gear and magnets. There free just load up and go.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Dave, Did they delete your post about our catalog? Do you have a lot of late style Drive shaft spools? I would give you $1.00 ea for good ones for cores and pay shipping? Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:27 am:

glen my confusor still has the post about your catalog with about 10 guys saying what a great catalog it is. I think the catalog is going to be a great success, I hope it brings you an increase is business. I do have a lot of late spools I will send you some.

catalog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 01:07 am:

Glen, I would guess I have 10 or so late spools, I will box them up and send them in a few days. but right now I snowed under.

catalog

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

Thanks Dave, We are putting the axle housings to good use and will do the same with the spools. We sell a lot of modern bearing spools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, December 09, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

Dave, I found the catalog post. Thanks for posting it again. Have gotten lots of requests for a copy, Glen

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration