PRICE REDUCTION; Non demoutable bands

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: PRICE REDUCTION; Non demoutable bands
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Bands; Was $19.98 now $15.98. Bands are like new with no cracks or repiars. Please include $12.98 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 12:07 pm:

Non Demountable Bands;

bands

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 11:58 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 01:49 am:

Bands still for sale at the reduced price.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, November 14, 2016 - 08:23 am:

Early Bands still for sale, in fact I just got about 10 more early bands.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Price Reduction, Free if coupled with other purchase. My shop is 68 feet by 40 feet and still running out of room. I need to get rid of some things. I made a huge mistake by not adding an upstairs.

shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Sebaugh in Jackson, Missouri on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 07:54 am:

Dave,

If you added an upstairs, you know, you would just fill that up too, like the rest of us do with our spare space.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, July 27, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Steven, I am sure you are right. I have shelves that are high enough I have to use step ladders and I still don't have enough room.

shelves

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration