Ford Model T Bodies.... Updated website...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Ford Model T Bodies.... Updated website...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 11:27 am:

http://www.everettcurrierfarm.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 08:46 pm:

http://www.everettcurrierfarm.com/?alt_id=75a06354-95eb-4fac-ab68-f62c33bd21ec&ts=1471740312414

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 07:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Monday, September 19, 2016 - 06:17 am:

www.everettcurrierfarm.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, September 22, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 - 06:47 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, October 15, 2016 - 07:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:57 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill p on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

Hi D.R., I'm not sure it is sorted now, but I pass along that your phone system does not seem to work. I left a voicemail to inquire about buying a body and never heard back. I followed up with an email through the club -and still nothing. I hope this is received in the positive spirit intended, but I wonder how many interested folks give up when they can't get through to someone. Bill prado

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Bill, my apologies, I'm not sure why I haven't received either of your contacts... I receive calls and emails from others on a daily basis.. You can reach me through my website, everettcurrierfarm.com or my cabinet shop / office phone at 207 361 1022.. and at builder1@maine.rr.com . Thank you, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:56 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 07:00 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By D. R. Currier on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lorentz K. Lorentzen, Norway on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

Mr. CURRIER. It doesn't seem like you have recieved my calls, voice mails or emails over the years either. Something is indeed WRONG...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

I received 2 courteous responses from Dave immediately after emailing him recently.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration