Connecting rod mold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Connecting rod mold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 08:30 am:

Connecting rod mold to pour babbitt bearings in model T Ford connecting rods ...mold pours rod at 1 1/8" ( 1.125") diameter and allows approx. .025" per side excess material for machining side flanges ...will pour rod end or cap ...this is same design as my mainbearing molds and is my origional , functional design that i have built since 1979 ...price of $80 + $10 postage includes written instructions and my telephone or e mail support ...gene french 230 rochester dr. windsor co. 80550 ...ph. 970-581-2808 ...postage amount is for shipment within the lower 48 states ...outside this area or INTERNATIONAL shipment is actual postage amount ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Gene, I would like one will talk to you later as I will be in Ohio in December & will bring it home in my wife's luggage. Regards Doug Partington

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Doug:
OHIO ? i am in Colorado ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 09:14 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, October 03, 2016 - 07:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 09:54 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:24 am:

to the top again ...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Thursday, December 15, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

to the top again ...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, January 02, 2017 - 10:26 am:

top again...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:50 am:

top again...thanks MTFCA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Sunday, April 09, 2017 - 10:09 am:

top...thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration