WANTED 26 27 fordor body brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WANTED 26 27 fordor body brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 06:06 am:

Hi all
Still chasing down serveral body bracket for a 26 27 fordor
Mainly the 2nd pillar
Let me what you have please
Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 08:45 am:

Andrew, Do you mean the pillar between the front and back doors?

I might have some.....maybe.

BTW, where are you located?

Thanks, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Sunday, September 04, 2016 - 06:08 pm:

Mr. Webb,

I probably have what you are looking for. 1927 Fordor body parts. Let me know.No Charge for parts. Dan Sailbum1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 05:46 am:

Hi Keith
Yes between the front and back door
The lower one that joins the timber pillar and timber sill together. I need the pair
Thank you Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 05:49 am:

Sorry Keith I am located in Sydney Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, September 05, 2016 - 09:14 am:

Andrew Webb: I have some, I will check for sure and and send you some pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Tuesday, September 06, 2016 - 03:50 am:

Thanks Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Friday, September 09, 2016 - 06:47 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Thursday, September 15, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Webb on Tuesday, November 22, 2016 - 04:54 am:

Bump
Still looking for these brackets please

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration